Looking for a sales role within a high-growth publishing company? Understand the consultative sales process? Comfortable talking to management-level individuals in international companies? Want to build a leading role in a fast growing company in a new and innovative industry?
We are looking for a Sales Executive starting in February 2018 based in our offices in Barcelona, Spain.
Reporting and working directly with our Sales Director, this role will include:
- Developing new customers for our online subscription packages giving them access to ECigIntelligence's database and analysis, in-depth reports and consulting services;
- Developing contacts within key target groups both through cold / warm calls and face-to-face meetings;
- Travelling to attend international conferences and trade shows in the sector to build contacts and brand presence;
- Generating leads, setting up meetings with potential clients, attending meetings or conference calls (together with the Sales Director and/or Managing Director where relevant) to develop new subscribers;
- Building and maintaining relationships, managing their renewal process; Achieving personal sales targets and helping set financial targets for the business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate, with plenty of achievements in academics and other fields;
- At least one year experience in professional B2B sales;
- Commercially minded, ambitious and motivated to succeed;
- Good with people, building relationships and rapport with senior decision makers;
- Keen to build a career and carve out a path for themselves in a high growth sector;
- A great communicator, fluent in English; other languages an advantage